Curbside Shopping Update ❦ Last Call for Board Candidates ❦ GM Report – Adapting to Change ❦ Holiday Recipes ❦ Round-Up Report ❦... and much more
Why Become an Owner?
Join more than 4,000 of your friends and neighbors in owning Natural Harvest Food Co-op. Although you don’t have to be an owner to shop, we think the benefits of ownership are pretty great! You’ll see the value in the special discounts, but the real value lies in the knowledge that you are supporting local farmers, producers, and your community when you invest in the co-op.
Special Discounts and Rewards*:
- Canvas tote bag featuring our logo
- Owner exclusive coupons and sale events
- Receive a discount on class fees
- Special order privileges
– 10% discount on qualifying case purchases
- Monthly Owner Deals – sales just for owners
*Owner discounts and rewards are subject to change without notice
You may receive a percentage of the co-op profits created by sales if the store made a profit during the year. The Board of Directors determines how much of the profit goes back into the co-op and how much is distributed to owners.
Click here for more information about our Patronage Rebates.
- Vote in our Board of Directors elections, or run for an open seat
- Attend annual meetings and help shape the future of our co-op
Receive Updates From Your Co-op:
- Receive our quarterly e-newsletter, “The Harvest Beet”
- You’re supporting a co-op that employs more than 35 of your fellow community members
- You’re helping create a vibrant local economy that keeps profits within our community
How to Become an Owner… It’s Quick & Easy…
The current investment amount of $100 buys your fair-share ownership stock. It can be paid all at once or in four quarterly installments of $25.
Payments must be completed within one year of investment.
Fill out the easy application—download one from the link below or pick one up in the store.
Bring your completed application to a cashier and make your equity payment.
Be proud of yourself for supporting your community and your local farmers and producers. You can tell your friends, family, and neighbors that you own a grocery store, and they can too!
Download an Ownership Application and mail it back to us with your fair share investment or drop it off the next time you are in the store!