Owner Discount & Patronage Rebate Update ❦ Owner Appreciation ❦ Call for Board Members ❦ October is Co-op Month ❦ Fall Recipes ❦ Local Producer Spotlight ❦ Trick or Treat ❦ Round Up Report ❦... and much more
Community Room Closed Until Further Notice
The room is currently being used for extended office space to support social distancing for your Co-op staff.
Visit our COVID-19 Updates page for more information on how we’re supporting you and our staff.
As part of Natural Harvest Food Co-op’s commitment to a thriving and sustainable cooperative community, we are pleased to offer a welcoming space for meetings at no charge. If you have questions or would like to reserve the room please contact Briana at (218) 741-4663 or email email@example.com.
Other amenities include:
- Seating capacity with tables is 24; theater-style seating capacity is 36
- Ceiling-mounted projector and screen (a laptop must be provided by the event planner)
- HDMI cables provided to hook up your laptop
- Audio system with wireless microphones
- Wireless internet service
In order to qualify for Co-op meeting space, organizations must:
- Agree not to bring in outside food. Groups are welcome to utilize our store & deli for food
- Contain 5+ people in order for us to close off the room from our customers
- Be non-discriminatory on the basis of any legally recognized category including but not limited to race, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or physical disability
- Our room may not be used to advance a particular religious belief
- Our room may not be used to sell or promote a particular product or service
- The Community Room may not be used in support of individual candidates for political office