Elect Your New Board Members ❦ Invite to Annual Meeting of Owners ❦ MN Food Share March Campaign ❦ Virtual Classes ❦ Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils... and much more
Community Room Closed Until Further Notice
The room is currently being used for extended office space to support social distancing for your Co-op staff.
Visit our COVID-19 Updates page for more information on how we’re supporting you and our staff.
As part of Natural Harvest Food Co-op’s commitment to a thriving and sustainable cooperative community, we are pleased to offer a welcoming space for meetings at no charge. If you have questions or would like to reserve the room please contact Briana at (218) 741-4663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other amenities include:
- Seating capacity with tables is 24; theater-style seating capacity is 36
- Ceiling-mounted projector and screen (a laptop must be provided by the event planner)
- HDMI cables provided to hook up your laptop
- Audio system with wireless microphones
- Wireless internet service
In order to qualify for Co-op meeting space, organizations must:
- Agree not to bring in outside food. Groups are welcome to utilize our store & deli for food
- Contain 5+ people in order for us to close off the room from our customers
- Be non-discriminatory on the basis of any legally recognized category including but not limited to race, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or physical disability
- Our room may not be used to advance a particular religious belief
- Our room may not be used to sell or promote a particular product or service
- The Community Room may not be used in support of individual candidates for political office