Board Report – Change is Here! ❦ Iron Range Earth Fest ❦ Tips to Get Your Garden Started Off Right ❦ Class in Session; New Product Spotlight ❦ Notice of Annual Meeting & Election ❦ “Change Within Reach” Round-up Report & More!... and much more
Watermelon Salad with Feta & Mint
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 eight lb. watermelon, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 lb. feta cheese, (2 cups) crumbled
- 1 1/4 c. pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into small dice
- 1 c. coarsely chopped mint leaves
In a large bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, salt, hot sauce, and pepper.
Add the watermelon, feta, olives, and onion and toss gently.
Garnish with the mint and serve.