Vote for Your New Board Members ❦ NEW Owner Deal Coupons ❦ Sign Up for Owner Texting Perk ❦ Owner Appreciation Day ❦ Annual Meeting Invite ❦ Tips for Shopping Co-op on a Family Budget ❦ NEW Natural Harvest Owner Stickers ❦ Spring Classes and More!... and much more
Thanks to Sandy, our Grocery & Frozen Buyer, for this recipe!
- 14 oz canned salmon, bones picked out (Think Pink)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (Ian’s panko)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Mrs. Clark’s)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup fresh snipped chives (a handful, optional)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh snipped dill leaves (or 1 tsp. dry)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (Maille)
- freshly ground pepper
- salt to taste, if needed
Mix salmon and bread crumbs together with a fork; some chunks are okay.
Mix mayonnaise and other ingredients together, and then mix in salmon and bread crumbs. Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat. Shape salmon mixture into four patties, approximately 1 inch thick. Fry on each side until crisp, golden-brown, about 5 minutes per side. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, and maybe more mayo! Delicious! Serves 4 hungry people.