What Our Board of Directors Does & How You Can Become a Part of It ❦ Fair Trade & How You Can Help ❦ Staff Favorites for the Holidays ❦ Your Purchases Support a Better Way of Doing Business ❦ This Year in Local Produce ❦ Goodness Giveaway & More!... and much more
- 1 1/4 c. persimmon pulp
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 c. agave nectar
- 2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil a loaf pan or bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the persimmon, lemon juice, applesauce, and agave nectar.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except for raisins.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix just until all flour is moistened (do not over-mix).
- Fold in the raisins
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake about 40-50 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.