Board Report – Change is Here! ❦ Iron Range Earth Fest ❦ Tips to Get Your Garden Started Off Right ❦ Class in Session; New Product Spotlight ❦ Notice of Annual Meeting & Election ❦ “Change Within Reach” Round-up Report & More!... and much more
- 12 whole raw almonds (skinless)
- 16 oz. vodka
- 16 oz. dark glass bottle with tight-fitting lid
- Drop the almonds into the bottom of the dark glass bottle.
- Pour the vodka over the almonds and fill to the top of the bottle. Put the lid on and close tightly.
- Place the vodka and almond mixture in a cool and dark place, like a pantry, and let the mixture sit for two months.
- Shake the mixture every three to five days for the entire two month period. Do not remove the lid.
- Once the mixture has set for two months, it is ready to be used. Continue to store it in a dry, cool place.
TIP: Dark bottles work best for making extracts, but if you can’t find a dark bottle, you can simply use a regular clear glass bottle.