Board Report – Change is Here! ❦ Iron Range Earth Fest ❦ Tips to Get Your Garden Started Off Right ❦ Class in Session; New Product Spotlight ❦ Notice of Annual Meeting & Election ❦ “Change Within Reach” Round-up Report & More!... and much more
Success, thanks to our owners. Join today!
Joining Natural Harvest is easy and important! Everyone who becomes an owner insures that this business continues to grow and prosper. With the support and patronage of our members, we’re making an important and powerful contribution to the health of the planet.
As a business, we are different because our owners are the people who use and care about this store. We are different because co-ops don’t provide consumer benefits to make a profit… rather, we use capital to provide consumer benefits!
Come and join us! Be proud to be part of a dynamic group of people that started in 1976 to build Natural Harvest into one of the most successful co-ops in Northern Minnesota!
Want to become an owner? Here’s how you do it!
- Tell the cashier you want to become an owner. Your one-time $100 investment buys your fair-share membership stock. Ask us about our payment plan. You receive a 5% discount on the day you sign up, plus, you’ll receive a free canvas bag featuring our logo!
- You will then receive an ownership card by mail that includes your ownership number. You must present this card to the cashier to receive your discount.
- Each time you shop, your purchases will be tracked and a Patronage Rebate will be awarded in a profitable year. And once a month, on a day you choose, you will receive a 5% discount…with no discount cap!
Advantages of Ownership
- A financially sound, investor-owned cooperative!
- Owner newsletter and Owner specials.
- Patronage Rebate in profitable years.
- One 5% discount day per month on the day of your choice
- Voting privileges.
- Special order privileges.
- 15% discounts on pre-ordered, regularly priced case purchases.
- Reduced fees for classes and events.
Download an Ownership Application and mail it back to us with your fair share investment or drop it off the next time you are in the store!