Short & Sweet 2016 Annual Report ❦ Spring Election Results ❦ Produce Options for Bust Schedules ❦ Class in Session ❦ Allafia Empowerment Project ❦ New Product Spotlight ❦ “Change Within Reach” Round-up Report & More!... and much more
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking team player who would like to bring your talents to a business which works to positively impact the community they are owned by and rooted in?
If so… Natural Harvest wants you!
At Natural Harvest, we are committed to being a welcoming place where community members have access to healthy products. We support the local food economy and are proud to offer a marketplace for local products, organic produce and to serve as a link to allow shoppers to support local family farms.
We are now hiring a POS/IT Coordinator
We are looking for a friendly, patient and highly organized person to coordinate our point-of-sale (POS) database system and to give general IT support to staff.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Oversight and maintenance of the store’s POS system, maintain and update POS files and auditing on a regular basis, support Department Managers’ POS needs, generating standard shelf tags, troubleshooting and maintaining IT and phone equipment when needed, update and implement POS/IT procedures and policies, group and individual training when needed.
- Knowledge and technical familiarity of POS systems; grocery retail experience would be a plus
- Proficiency working with computers including Internet/networking/wireless
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Database administration
- Ability to handle multiple demands and prioritize
- Excellent communications skills – clear instructions, attentive listening
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in end-user technical support & troubleshooting
- Flexible work schedule, available for on-call emergency support
This is a full time position and eligible for PTO, Health and Retirement benefits, as well as our employee discount. Some evening and weekend shifts will be required.
Applications are available online. Please submit an Application with your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to:
Anja Parenteau, General Manager, Natural Harvest Food Co-op
732 4th N. St Virginia, MN 55792