Short & Sweet 2016 Annual Report ❦ Spring Election Results ❦ Produce Options for Bust Schedules ❦ Class in Session ❦ Allafia Empowerment Project ❦ New Product Spotlight ❦ “Change Within Reach” Round-up Report & More!... and much more
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking team player who would like to bring your talents to a business which works to positively impact the community they are owned by and rooted in?
If so… Natural Harvest wants you!
At Natural Harvest, we are committed to being a welcoming place where community members have access to healthy products. We support the local food economy and are proud to offer a marketplace for local products, organic produce and to serve as a link to allow shoppers to support local family farms.
We are now hiring a POS/IT Coordinator
We are looking for a friendly, patient and highly organized person to coordinate our point-of-sale (POS) database system and to give general IT support to staff.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Oversight and maintenance of the store’s POS system, maintain and update POS files and auditing on a regular basis, support Department Managers’ POS needs, generating standard shelf tags, troubleshooting and maintaining IT and phone equipment when needed, update and implement POS/IT procedures and policies, group and individual training when needed.
- Knowledge and technical familiarity of POS systems; grocery retail experience would be a plus
- Proficiency working with computers including Internet/networking/wireless
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Database administration
- Ability to handle multiple demands and prioritize
- Excellent communications skills – clear instructions, attentive listening
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in end-user technical support & troubleshooting
- Flexible work schedule, available for on-call emergency support
This is a full time position and eligible for PTO, Health and Retirement benefits, as well as our employee discount. Some evening and weekend shifts will be required.
To apply, please submit a complete Natural Harvest Food Co-op Application, Cover Letter, and Resume. Applications can be dropped of in-store or emailed to email@example.com.
We are looking Deli Assistants to join our team.
– Experience working in a commercial kitchen environment
– Ability to handle multiple demands
– Ability to project friendly, outgoing personality
– Attention to detail
– Communications skills–good listener
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Manual dexterity with kitchen equipment
- Task oriented and focused
- Regular, predictable attendance
Duties include food prep following established recipes, making sandwiches and serving smoothies and specialty coffees, cleaning and dishwashing.
We offer a competitive salary, creative benefits and a fun-filled work environment. Some shifts require early morning, evening, and weekend availability. These positions are part-time (25-30 hours) with the opportunity to grow into full time as our staffing needs grow.
To apply, please submit a complete Natural Harvest Food Co-op Application. Applications can be dropped of in-store or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to:
Anja Parenteau, General Manager, Natural Harvest Food Co-op
732 4th N. St Virginia, MN 55792